I have gotten several emails and facebook messages over the last few weeks. Many people have been wondering if I will be back for another summer of swim lessons at my parents pool. Unfortunately, I have reached a point in my education where summer vacations are not an option.
I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank each and every one of my families for their many years of fidelity to my summer swimming lesson program. It is truly amazing how much my swimmers have grown over the last 10 years. Through them I too have had the opportunity to grow as an instructor.
Last summer it was a very bittersweet goodbye- I was able to "finish out" some of my advanced swimmers, but have a great many with more to learn and I am jealous of their future instructors because I had the opportunity to work with some great kids and families. Bittersweet though because I am excited to progress in my profession as a veterinarian, I hope to graduate in the spring of 2014 as I take this next year off to pursue a masters degree, working with fish and corals- what can I say Aquatics is my life!
Thanks Again, this was the best summer job I could have ever asked for and all of you made the experience unforgettable!
~Alli
No comments:
Post a Comment