Saturday, February 6, 2010

Summer 2010

SUMMER is just around the corner. I am starting to think of the warm weather everytime it snows here in Michigan.

For your information:
  • I AM still planning on having SOME swim lessons this summer.
  • I WILL be in New York from the end of school until the end of June, therefore I will not be scheduling lessons until the last week in that month at the earliest.
  • With my limited schedule, I am not sure if I will have space for many, if any new families this summer. However, I do already have a new waitlist started for the summer of 2010.
  • I WILL try to accomodate everyone, and as always I will have a special registration for people who will be wait listed after I have had the opportunity to hear from all of my returning families.
Thanks so much, I looking forward to seeing you all soon.
Alli

No comments: